Thursday, May 1, 2008

great day

Today I didn’t work a lot on my PBwiki, but I should be playing around with the pages and entries that I am doing. I guess I’ll be spending most of my time doing the wiki now, so I really don’t know what to write for this blog. I guess I could write about how much it sucks to stay up all night working on essays, and then having to go to class the next day and not sleep at all that day. It puts you in a really bad mood and makes you not care about anything at all and gets you irritated when you realize that you have more stuff you have to work on, but part of you really doesn’t care and the other part says just do it. I’m not sure if what I am writing is even making sense because I can’t even remember what the last sentence I typed was. It makes me wonder if we should practice free writing when we are tired and irritated. I guess it could be interesting to read because your entries come off sounding like you are angry. Maybe someone should try it.

No comments: