Saturday, May 3, 2008

work work work

Today I have spent about the last 2 hours preparing my Pbwiki for presentation and completion. I plan on working on it still more today for a good amount of time. I have written some new entries and started linking some of the pages together as well. I probably will go play clean up now and try to make some of the different parts of this look cleaner (better). I do like doing this stuff, especially the entries because I am learning more about physical fitness as I go along as well. It seems that there is a ton of interesting info about exercise and fitness and all of it is stuff you read and say "wow, i should start doing that" and yet at the same time think "man this would be hard to commit to". I think it is good exercise just working on our projects alone. Yeah that was a pretty lame joke.

3 comments:

Courtney said...

Sounds like you did a lot of work for your presentation and project. I think the class gave you some great feedback and adding your "credentials" would be really helpful. Great wiki, I could tell you worked hard on it!

JoshNall said...

haha, lame jokes are fun. Some of exercises are hard to commit to but if you're dedicated you'll stay with it. If not then it's just like having a new years resolution. You may as well post them on the wiki anyway because for those who want to do it, they'll do it, for those who don't then, well, they won't.

Quetta said...

its crazy when you think about how long we spend working on our projects. The other day I was editing a page and when I went back to the front page it said that my last edit was like four hours ago. I had been working on my pages that long. I can't wait for it to be over!!!!!!!!