Tuesday, March 18, 2008

march 18 class

I am not sure what I am going to do for my project, but I think I might try to do something about exercise. Maybe I will do something that compares different types of exercises and rate their effectiveness. This would be a good topic because people are interested in exercise and there is a lot of information out there that I could use for sources. I don’t know what type of web 2.0 I would use to present this. I guess I will figure this out later. Maybe I could narrow it down to a specific type of exercise, like cardio or muscle building, or perhaps talk about ways to lose weight in certain areas of the body because people like to specifically target body parts and like to know the best ways they can burn fat in those areas. I think this is actually starting to sound like the idea I want to do the more I think about it. I will have to spend some time thinking about how I going to make it and what kind of information I want to use but I will do it.

No comments: