Thursday, February 21, 2008

map assignment













Here is my concept map. I chose to do it on the late night talk shows on regular TV. I think there are a lot of different choices, and there are many similiarites and few differences. I came to this conclusion after watching them and creating these ideas, and seeing how many of them share the same ideas. I don't think I will do my final project on this, but I think this is a good basic concept map idea.

I think concept maps are good to help you get started on papers/big assignments. For one of my other classes, we actually did a concept map activity earlier today. The teacher put up an idea, and we picked two people that fit that idea, and we started naming things about them that could connect. I think concept mapping is a good way to brainstorm and to show people how things go together. These ideas not only work for our web 2.0, but for all classes!

No comments: