Tuesday, April 15, 2008

4/15 entry

I am wondering about the requirements for the project in terms of length, pictures, words or something like that. It is kind of like writing a paper but putting all of the different parts on a web page and making it more creative. For the PBwiki that I am doing, I wondering if I can just make some pages and edit them with stuff I want and that would be ok? Of course I would link the pages by adding links to the pages. This sounds more confusing than it probably actually is. I would like to see some amateur wiki examples that are what ours should be close to looking like. Unfortunately, either I’m not allowed or can’t figure out how to look at other wiki’s that have been created on PBwiki. This would be helpful since it is similar to what I’m doing, but they don’t let you look unless you have an invite key (at least that’s what it looks like). I am going to spend some good time on PBwiki over the next couple days and really try to hammer this thing out.

No comments: