Thursday, April 24, 2008

4/24

Today I worked on creating more pages and adding entries. I made a link from one page to another by adding a link in the information. I think today was the best day I have had in class so far working on the project. I am glad that we got to look at some PBwikis that my classmates are doing and getting to see what theirs look like. I think I am encouraged to see how good they are and think that I can also make one that is good. Like I said, today was a good day of working. I am doing mine on how to exercise and I am finding lots of information about it, which is to be expected since it is a hot topic. I am very interested in what I’ve been reading and sometimes read too much and have looked at too much stuff about my topic rather than doing the wiki. I guess it is good I enjoy what I picked, but I guess probably everyone picked something they are interested in. I think I like working on this wiki and have an interest in making it look good.

No comments: