Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Sonic 2.0

Today for my project I was looking around at some workout information, and I came across a lot of interesting websites and info. It is good to know there will be lots of stuff that I will be able to use for my wiki. I haven’t done much other than that for it, so I will tell you about a funny thing that I saw relating to our class. I saw a Sonic commercial where the husband and wife are in the car, and the man orders a Sonic drink and adds “2.0” to the end of it. The wife says “did you just say you wanted a (insert drink) 2.0?” The guy says “yeah, I don’t know what it means, but some guy at work always talks about 2.0 and he’s always getting raises and stuff so it must be good”. I just thought this was funny and interesting since it relates to our class. It shows how everyone is paying attention to web 2.0, even our advertisers are recognizing its importance.

No comments: