Thursday, April 17, 2008

class april 17

My project thing is going to be about exercise, and I am really interested in this subject so I am happy to do the research and find out more about it. This has proved to be useful even to me because I have found out new information about all sorts of stuff from stretching to doing sit ups that I didn’t know before and that I need to know because I have been doing some of the things they say not to do because it isn’t good for certain muscles or joints. I am somewhat mad I didn’t read this stuff before because they say the traditional exercises that a lot of people think are normal and good are really detrimental to you and ineffective. I am going to put the proper ways to stretch and do common exercises on my wiki so that other people can read this stuff that they probably aren’t aware of either. Many of these sites have good information and I am happy to be doing the research.

No comments: