Tuesday, April 8, 2008

class April 8

So as we are here in class, I am looking over my recently created Pbwiki. Actually, it is more accurate of me to say I am looking over what is to become my Pbwiki. I am staring at the front page which proudly proclaims “yes, this is a real wiki!” That’s good to know. Then it challenges me to create pages and fill it up. So I decided to test it by creating two test pages. So now I have three pages including the front page, but none of them are linked. I am frustrated because this isn’t looking like Wikipedia, which is what I think of when I think about a wiki. I am trying to figure out through the help buttons how to connect all of this but I don’t see it right now. So I just actually found how to link the pages thanks to another wiki user who answered the question in the help pages. The next challenge for me will be to start adding my information and creating the pages that are real. I think I will feel better once that occurs.

1 comment:

Donna said...

Congratulations for figuring out how to link! All wikis are a little different, so part of being an amateur (as we all are) is taking a little time to get the lay of the land.